CONCRETE POWER TROWEL – TRUEMAX
- Over-built gearbox assures long service life.
- Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
- Height adjustment handle, assures operators comfort and easy control.
- Lifting tube as standard feature allows trowel to be transported on the job sites with only two people.
- Centric-safety switch shuts the engine down in the event of the operator losing control of the unit.
- Screw controls ensures precise blades adjustment.
- Throttle control / Lifting Hook is available as optional.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TRUEMAX (CHINA) WALK – BEHIND CONCRETE POWER TROWEL
Ideal 36” diameter Trowel for running pans, clip-on float blades, combination blades or finishing blades. Heavy type designs.
Low maintenance and long-life design
|Engine Type||Honda GX160|
|Blades Rev (rpm)||60-130|
|Number of Blades (pc)||4|
|Finish Blade Size (mm)||150×350|
|N.W. & G.W. (kg)||90/85|