SURFACE FINISHING SCREED – TRUEMAX
- Specially design, hardened aluminum blade ensuring a smoother finish then conventional screeds.
- Heavy rubber mount to reduce the vibration level on the handle.
- Adjustable handle in height, vertical and horizontal position (optional).
- The rounded ends of the blades make it easy to go around obstacles.
- The tilt-up stand keeps the engine out of concrete or off the ground when not in use.
- One piece casting body easy to connect to engine.
- Emergency stop switch available.
- Different working widths: 4ft/1.2m, 6ft/1.8m, 8ft/2.4m, 10ft/3.0m, 12ft/3.6m, 14ft/4.4m, 16ft/4.9m
- Easily change blades.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TRUEMAX (CHINA) CONCRETE SURFACE FINISHING SCREED
Simple Operation and Low Maintenance Design
Screed powered by 4 stroke gasoline engine, provides uniform vibration over the entire blade length and enhance concrete compaction, make it possible to 4 times more concrete then the traditional method with accuracy.
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, 4 Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Engine Model||Honda GX160|
|Power kw / hp||5.5|
|Max. Impact Force (kn)||13.7|
|Max. Jumping Stroke (mm)||65|
|Impact Frequency (vpm)||640-680|
|Plate Size (mm)||300×285|
|Net Weight (kg)||75|